Definition of the PSF¶
- The PSF must be describe separately to the source shape.
- convolution of the source shape and the PSF.
- done in case of gaussian model for both source and PSF but in python code, should be moved in c code
Done but in python code, should be moved in c code.
- PSF scale factor as function of wavelength
factor = polynomial function of wavelength
For double gaussian model, we should define one function for each gaussian component.
- PSF scale factor as function of FoV
Idem but depending on the detector coordinates.
- New models
To be define
- able PSF definition with an image (aXeSIM ok)
- able subsampled PSF
- PSF data cube (several images at different wavelength and interpolation)
- See Martin's notes