- Table of contents
- User's Guide
UNSIO ( U niversal N body S napshot I nput O utput) is an API which perform input/output operations in a generic way, and on different kind of nbody files format. By using this API, a user could write analysis program which will work on all known files format supported by UNSIO. It's not necessary anymore to know how is implemented a file format, UNSIO will do transparently and automatically all the hard work for you ! With UNSIO, you will spend less time to develop your analysis program. UNSIO comes with an integrated sqlite3 database which can be used to retrieve automatically all your data among terabytes of hard disks.
- UNSIO can be used from different languages (C, C++, Fortran and python)
- NEMO files (http://carma.astro.umd.edu/nemo)
- Gadget 1 (read) and 2 (read and write), little and big endian files (http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/gadget/)
- RAMSES files (read) (http://www.itp.uzh.ch/~teyssier/Site/RAMSES.html)
- list of files stored in a file
- simulations stored in SQLITE3 database
UNSIO is open source and released under the terms of the CeCILL2 Licence
Unsio is under heavy development. You can download it via GIT repository or by direct daily snapshot download.
Development release is accessible from our GIT server repository via the command:
git clone https://gitlab.lam.fr/jclamber/unsio.git
To install unsio, follow thinks link
User guide, follow the link.